How we collect information
Customers or individuals granted access to a account by a Customer (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit Customer Data to ROASTADO when using the Services.
Account Information. To create or update a account, you (supply ROASTADO with an email address, phone number, password, similar account details.
- Device information. ROASTADO collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you, your Customer and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. ROASTADO may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as account setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services.
How we use information
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business?? . This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services under a Customer Agreement, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an Authorized User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and
questions.?? If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional
features? . ROASTADO tries to make the Services as useful as possible for specific
Authorized Users. For example, we may improve search functionality by using
Other Information to help determine and rank the relevance of content, channels or expertise to an Authorized User, make Services suggestions based on historical use and predictive models, identify organizational trends and insights, to customize a Services experience or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications?? . We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about ROASTADO . These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
How we share and disclose information Customer’s Instructions?
ROASTADO will solely share and disclose Customer Data in
accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
Third Party Service Providers and Partners.?? We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services Corporate Affiliates?? . ROASTADO may share Other Information with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
During a Change to ROASTADO’s Business?? . If ROASTADO engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of ROASTADO’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all Other Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
Aggregated or De-identified Data?? . We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Other Information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified Other Information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes,
To Comply with Laws.?? If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Other Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process. Please see the ? Data Request Policy? to understand how ROASTADO responds to requests to disclose data from government agencies and other sources.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety.?? To protect and defend the
rights, property or safety of ROASTADO or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent?? . ROASTADO may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, ROASTADO does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 12 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 12 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information